Come and Try
If you are new to Little Athletics, you can come and give it a go without commitment! Athletes may ‘Come and Try’ before they register for the season with a maximum 2 attendances before deciding if they wish to register with the club.
Before you attend:
- Head HERE to register your details
- You are welcome to attend any meet through out the season.
- Please arrive at 8:30am at our club on Saturday morning (please check the schedule here) – Creaser Park on Lavender Drive, Parafield Gardens
- Kids can wear comfy active clothes and sneakers – don’t forget your drink, hat and sunscreen!
- Look for a committee member with yellow & green shirt to guide you in the right direction. There will be a short registration process before we settle your child into their age group and they can join into their events.
Any child from 3 to 16 can join Salisbury Little Athletics Centre. Registrations need to be made online via the South Australian Little Athletics Website. Payment can be made via Credit Card or PayPal. Once registration is made online please bring your proof of registration to the club to receive your race pack. Competition starts at 8:30am with the warm up, we do ask that you come a little earlier if you wish to finalise your registration or any details on the day. Committee members will provide an orientation for new parents and athletes before the first events have started. Questions will always be welcome!
Our fees for season 2017/2018 will be as follows:
|Per Athlete – Tiny tots||$117|
|Per Athlete – (U/6 to U/17)||$122|
|Family (3 or more siblings)||$294|
|Registrations after 1 Feb 2017||$85|