Come and Try
If you are new to Little Athletics, you can come and give it a go – for free! Athletes may ‘Come and Try’ before they register for the season with a maximum 2 free attendances.
Before you attend:
- Head HERE to register your details online
- You are welcome to attend any meet through out the season.
- Our season begins on the 24th September and concludes on the 11th March 2017.
- Please arrive at 8:30am at our location on Saturday morning – Creaser Park on Lavender Drive, Parafield Gardens
- Kids can wear comfy active clothes and sneakers – don’t forget your drink, hat and sunscreen!
- Look for a committee member with yellow & green shirt to guide you in the right direction. There will be a short registration process before we settle your child into their age group and they can join into their events.
Any child from 3 to 16 can join Salisbury Little Athletics Centre. Registrations need to be made online via the South Australian Little Athletics Website. Payment can be made via Credit Card online or via Bank Transfer (contact us for details), cash or cheque post registration. Once registration is made online please bring your receipt of registration to the club to receive your goods, such as registration number for your shirt and other information for the season. Competition starts at 8:30am with the warm up, we do ask that you come a little earlier if you wish to finalise your registration or any details on the day. If paying via cash (post online registration) please bring the correct change or a cheque made out to “Salisbury Little Athletics Centre” for the appropriate fee.
Committee members will provide an orientation for new parents and athletes before the first events have started. Parents will be given a brief description of the events, the rules of those events, what role is required of the parents and a brief orientation of the facilities. Other information to help you understand how the centre is run will also be available. Questions will always be welcome!
Our fees for season 2016/2017 will be as follows:
|Per Athlete – Tiny tots||$115|
|Per Athlete – (U/6 to U/17)||$120|
|Family (3 or more)||$270|
|Registrations after 1 Feb 2017||$85|